mission & vision
We believe in a
healthy and sustainable environment, and for everyone to be involved in
managing and protecting that environment.
To attract and manage volunteers to participate in projects that protect or enhance our environment and heritage.
1. A healthy, diverse and sustainably managed environment
- Develop and implement programs in line with recognised management plans that achieve measurable benefits for conservation
- Manage and conserve special places with high community and conservation value
- Reflect and respond to the changing needs of the environment
2. Environmentally involved communities
- Design programs to engage a broad range of community, corporate and government groups
- Promote community health and wellbeing through environmental programs
- Develop and deliver training to build skills and encourage environmental awareness