Become A corporate Partner
Australian and New Zealand businesses have found that a partnership with Conservation Volunteers is an effective way for them to make significant contributions in their communities of interest and to engage their employees in these endeavours. Our partnerships are based on shared values, a common interest and a mutual wish to connect people to their environment through the support of meaningful and credible projects.
Conservation Volunteers works with companies across Australia and New Zealand in multiple ways, including;
- Award winning partnerships that achieve tangible onground outcomes
- Challenging and rewarding team and individual volunteering opportunities
- A strong and credible story to communicate to your stakeholders in your reporting
- Workplace giving programs that provide employees with another way to support us
- Compelling cause-related marketing opportunities with broad appeal (animals, environment and people)
Every year we coordinate over 1 million hours of community volunteering to support credible initiatives that protect threatened species, revegetate native habitat, improve water quality in rivers, creeks and wetlands, educate young people and support communities affected by natural disasters.
We do not receive any recurring, core funding from government and our capacity to involve volunteers in priority environment projects is reliant on supporting partners who support our practical programs every year.
A partnership with Conservation Volunteers offers attractive opportunities to engage your staff, customers, supply chains and other networks in your company values.
We welcome conversations to explore opportunities to collaborate in areas of shared interest.