Become A corporate Partner
Many leading corporate citizens have found that a partnership with Conservation Volunteers is an effective way for them to make significant contributions in their communities of interest and to engage their employees in these endeavours. Our partnerships are based on shared values, a common interest and a mutual wish to connect people to their environment through the support of meaningful and credible projects.
Conservation Volunteers works with companies across Australia and New Zealand in multiple ways, including;
• Award winning partnerships.
• Compelling cause-related marketing strategies with broad appeal (animals, environment and people).
• Challenging and rewarding team and individual volunteering opportunities.
• Award winning eco-tourism product that provide attractive reward and incentive options.
• A strong and credible story to communicate to your stakeholders in your Corporate Social Responsibility reporting.
• Workplace giving programs that can maximise the impact of employees giving.
Conservation Volunteers is not an advocacy organisation, rather we help people make a positive difference in the environment. Every year, we coordinate over 1 million hours of community volunteering to support credible initiatives that protect threatened species, revegetate native habitat, improve water quality in rivers, creeks and wetlands, educate young people and support communities affected by natural disasters.
We do not receive any recurring, core funding from government or any other source and our capacity to involve volunteers in priority environment projects is reliant on supporting partners who support our practical programs every year.
A partnership with Conservation Volunteers may be complementary to your existing Corporate Social Responsibility plans. We can offer attractive opportunities to engage your staff, customers, supply chains, and other networks in your company values. A partnership with Conservation Volunteers also provides a strong and credible story to communicate to your stakeholders in your company reporting.
We welcome conversations to explore opportunities to collaborate in areas of shared interest. Please contact our National Partnerships Manger: