CONSERVATION VOLUNTEERS Education PROGRAMS
Join our Living Classrooms
Experience education programs that support learning and personal development with Conservation Volunteers. We offer a wide range of programs to suit all ages and interests:
- School and Educational Camps: living classrooms are the ultimate teaching tool, allowing educators to motivate students through practical applications and experiences.
- Field Experience: Students and professionals work alongside field experts and researchers to further their practical research, wildlife training and gain much-valued field experience.
- Service-Learning: one day or residential programs encourage students to learn and develop through active participation in meaningful, community based ‘hands on’ conservation projects.
- Cultural Exchange Programs: combines conservation volunteering with cultural exchange and sightseeing offering opportunities to learn about the local culture,connect with communities and contribute to conservation.
- Outdoor Leadership and Youth Development: Nature provides the ideal setting for education and practical skills development.
- Study Tours and Volunteer Programs: explore a variety of themes through study tours, tailor made to meet each group’s particular special interests.
- Master Classes: outstanding experiences with leading specialists and professionals in their fields who provide engaging, informative and memorable learning experiences.
- Registered Training Programs: we are a registered training organisation and offer a wide range of accredited training programs from Volunteering to Land Management and Sustainability.
- Small and Large Group Bookings: regardless of the size of your group, we can develop a program that suits your needs.
Download our Education Programs Brochure for more comprehensive information on all of the above programs.
For more information, or to express interest in any of the above programs, please complete the email form below.