It’s good for them and you!
Providing opportunities for your staff to volunteer is a great way to build teams and raise staff morale, to help retain great staff and support their personal development.
Conservation Volunteers can work with you to develop an employee engagement opportunity that suits your employees and your workplace. We have been working in the environment for 30 years - helping people to connect to some pretty amazing and special places - now we can help your staff to get their hands dirty, give back to the environment and learn new skills - and you can have the confidence of working with Australia’s leader in environmental volunteering.
We can provide a range of different locations, in all major cities or as far from your workplace as you want. We also make sure that we cater for different levels of ability and fitness and manage all our projects according to our comprehensive risk management system, so you can be sure that the safety of your employees will be our priority.
For your volunteer day, Conservation Volunteers will coordinate and provide:
- A Team Leader to supervise the volunteers and establish and implement the works plan (every Team Leader is qualified in OH&S, first aid and defensive driving and are also knowledgeable in the practical conservation projects we operate).
- A comprehensive introduction to the project and explanation of its significance and purpose so your employees get the advantage of understanding the importance of the work they are doing.
- Management and administrative support of safety, logistics and finance.
- Project risk assessment and complete OH&S briefing.
- Fully trained and qualified first aid officers and first aid equipment.
- Team vehicle to transport up to 10 people from an agreed pick-up point to and from the project site
- Hand tools, specialised equipment and Personal Protective Equipment.
- Required insurance, permits and approvals.
- A report of the day and pictures of your employees in action.
Talk to our team at Conservation Volunteers to involve your employees on a practical conservation projects. We can also cater for teams greater than 10 people upon request.
For more information you can contact
Partnerships Services and Employee Volunteering Manager -
See more at: http://www.conservationvolunteers.com.au/about-us/our-partnerships/corporate/employee-volunteering